Smart Water Group represents a consortium of the leading water technology companies in Israel, specializing in water and wastewater treatment across a broad spectrum of industrial, agricultural and municipal applications. Our product offerings include a diverse array of patented technologies in biological wastewater treatment, selective inorganic filtration and mineral recovery and reuse.
Our technologies have been successfully applied to a wide range of market segments including:
- Food & Beverage: Biological wastewater treatment for dairy production, juice production, tomato processing, poultry rendering, abattoirs and more.
- Municipal Wastewater: Secondary and tertiary treatment and reuse and selective phosphate removal for discharge into sensitive water bodies.
- Livestock Production: Heavy load wastewater treatment including full nitrification and denitrification for dairies, piggeries and biogas facilities.
- Industrial Wastewater Reuse: Zero-Liquid-Discharge systems for process water used in metal finishing and printed circuit board production.
- Drinking Water: Selective filtration of inorganic contaminants, such as hexavalent chromium, perchlorate and copper. Removal of VOCs such as PCE, TCE, etc.
- Groundwater Remediation: Selective remediation and disposal of inorganic contaminants in high concentrations, including hexavalent chromium and perchlorate.
With over 30 years of experience in wastewater treatment and reuse, we leverage our knowledge of process and technology to deliver the most efficient and cost-effective solution for our clients.